I am contracted with several health insurance plans. Please call or email me to discuss fees and payment guidelines.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is helpful to know what your plan will cover up front before you attend your first session. The back of most insurance cards will have a toll free number to call to obtain benefit information. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.